Sunday, August 05, 2007

Look how they shine for you

Hello Earthlings! K, firstly.
Photos from my papa's (dirty) office! :D

Went to the nearby coffeeshop to buy lunch with mama.


SEEE! The toilet it outside, which is seen-able.


Veggie rice.




Dad's company!








He got himself a new tv, ._.


Yes I love lala!

So I sweeped, washed & mopped the entire place.
Imagine, the place is so bigggg lah (x


THE TOILET (:

Went for dinner after that.


Ku-lu-york.


Veggie + fish + carrot + mushroom.


Seafood soup.


Their specialty. Dont find anything special leh \:


Tofu + minced meat.


Looooook, everyone's enjoying it :D


Even my brother!

K, had a very full dinner. Went to buy groceries at the neaby supermarket.
Had fun there, wheee! Homed.

Went to cut my fringe. Mind you, LITTLE bit only.
& after cutting ABIT of my fringe, it turned out like a doll.
?!?!?!




:)? :(?

K wtv lah. Please dont laugh at me when I come to school tmr.
I know it looks funny. *Takes paperbag*
Ha ha :D

Alrighty nothing much. Gonna learn how to make choco tmr!
Goodbye fellow Earthlings!

No comments: